Call for Abstracts 2024
Oral abstracts and electronic posters will be considered for The Houston Aortic Symposium. Accepted electronic posters will be included in the online meeting syllabus for attendees to view, and will not involve any presentation. Oral abstract presentations will take place on Saturday, March 23, 2024 at the Westin Oaks in Houston, Texas. You must be registered for the symposium in order to present an oral abstract or contribute an electronic poster abstract to the syllabus.
Submissions should be sent in via email to Rebecca Law at email@example.com. Please include the following in your email:
- Include the name and contact information of the person who will be presenting the abstract (name, institution, mailing address, phone, and email address)
- Attach your abstract text as a Word document (keep to approximately 200 words) and include the following:
- Concise statement of the purpose of the investigation
- Material and methods of the study
- Summary of the results
- Conclusions supported by the results of the investication
- Do not include references
- You may include charts/graphs/tables
- Please note that if accepted, the abstract will be included EXACTLY AS SUBMITTED in the online symposium syllabus as a PDF document. Please avoid errors and misspellings.
- We will be in touch via email 2-4 weeks after submission to advise if your abstract has been selected and to provide further instruction.
Categories for Submissions
- Evaluation, Management, Surgery, Medicine
- Natural History
- Structural Heart